citycleaning1 Citywide Office Cleaning Company London
Citywide is one of the fastest growing office cleaning companies in London
Office Cleaning Jobs in LondonAPPLY NOW
Citywide Office Cleaning Company London is looking for cleaners to carry out cleaning duties across London
Responsibilities and Duties
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
- Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
- Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
- Vacuum carpeted areas
- To dust, damp wipe or polish furniture, ledges, window sills, external surfaces of cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments.
- To replenish/refill consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels
- To clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths and showers
- Clean Fridge and Coffee Machines
- Cleaning, Wash and Dry Plates, Cups and Cutleries
- Carry out any other ad hoc cleaning duties as directed by the Supervisor
Qualifications and Skills
Must have experience of cleaning (private houses, hotels or offices)
No of Hours:
5 hours a Day Per Cleaner
Time of Work:
6.30.00am – 9:00am (Mon – Fri)
4.30.00pm – 6:30pm (Mon – Fri)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, giving details of your work
experience and a mobile number where we can contact you or go to https://www.citywidecleaning.co.uk/cleaning-job-application-form/ to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.citywidecleaning.co.uk.